Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• Special Town Meeting on Wednesday, September 3rd: 7:00pm at the Blandford Town Hall. See the warrant here.
• Public Hearing on Wednesday, September 10th: The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Wednesday September 10th, 2014 at 7:00pm at the Blandford Town Hall. The hearing will concern the application of the town for a special permit to install a 4ft. by 6ft. "Blandford Town Hall" sign set back a minimum of 12 feet from Russell Stage Road.
• Highway Department Updates: See the 8/24 Highway Department update here.
• Drinking Water Report: The 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report is now available here.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Fall Hours: In addition to its normal business hours of Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, the NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center, located at 83 Gilmore Drive in Sutton, MA, will be open the following Saturdays from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM: September 20th and October 18th. This is the perfect time for residents of your community to plan for the proper dispose of household hazardous products/waste that has accumulated over the summer. Visit the web site here for more information.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Summer 2014: Click here to read the Summer 2014 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format.
• 2013-2014 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.