Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• We Did It! We met our 40% sign-up goal for WiredWest! Thank you to all of our residents who worked so hard to make this a reality. Anyone looking for more information on WiredWest can visit their site.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, Fall 2015: Click here to read the Fall 2015 edition of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format. Got News? Contact the Bugle editorial board at email@example.com if you're interested in contributing.
• Selectmen Meeting Day Change: As of July 23, 2015, the Selectmen will be meeting on Monday nights at 7pm in the Town Hall.
• BE AWARE - Giant Hogweed identified in Blandford: Giant hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum) is a Federally listed noxious weed. Click here to read more about its effects and what to do if you come in contact with it.
• Highway Department Schedule (7/23/15): View the 30-day Highway Department work schedule here.
• Appointed Position Openings: Click here to see open positions (highlighted).
• Annual Town Report: View and download the 2014-2015 Annual Town Report here.
• NEDT Household Hazardous Products Collection Center Opening in WESTFIELD: Located at 190 East Main Street, Westfield, MA, and opening on 9am Monday, November 3rd. Hours will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 4pm. Visit the web site here for more information.
• Highway Department and Road Concerns? Call the Hazard Line at 848-1421.
• Blandford Post Office Hours: The post office is open 24 hours for box access. Window hours are as follows: M-F 12-4pm and Saturday 8:30-11:30am.