Welcome to Blandford! This site contains a wealth of resources and information for both residents and visitors. Be sure to check out our Community Calendar (to the right) to see what's happening in town.
See specific pages for exact department, board or commission hours.
• 2012-2013 Annual Town Report: Click here to view and download.
• May 11th from 10am-4pm: Town elections.
• COA Meeting Change: As of April 8, 2013, the Council on Aging will be meeting on the second Monday of the month (not Tuesday) at 7:00 p.m.
• The Blandford Bugle Newsletter, April 2013: Click here to read the latest issue of the Blandford Bugle in PDF format.
• Just Posted: 2011 Financial Statements and 2011 Management Letter are now available. To view previous year statements, please visit the Town Clerk's page.
• Planning Board Meeting Change: As of March 6, 2013, the Planning Board will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the month (not Tuesday) at 7pm.
• 9/27/12: WiredWest: Reminder to Blandford residents, please complete the WiredWest interest form, recently mailed to all residents. The goal of WiredWest and The Municipal Light Plant is to obtain at least a 50% interest level ("take rate"). This is necessary in order to facilitate funding for the project. The project mentioned is to build and operate a community-owned, fiber-optic network that enables the provision of comprehensive, affordable, reliable and high-quality internet, phone, television and ancillary services to all residents, businesses and institutions who are interested, in participating WiredWest towns. Responses may be e-mailed to WiredWest, mailed, or dropped off at the Post Office, Town Hall, Store, and Library or filled out online here.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Municipal Light Plant